Also FWIW, Ubuntu plans to be able to run Android apps in their
upcoming Karmic Koala release this fall.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.