Hi guys,

In April I ran two events for iPhone (one in Belfast, one in Dublin)
which attracted a few hundred people to them. Since then we've been
planning another event for later this year and we'd like to open it
out to Android developers (and other platforms too). We've already got
some more interest from iPhone folk, some minor interest from Symbian
as well.

Last time round we had volunteer speakers who talked about their
experiences with the appStore, their current work, the stuff they'd
like to be able to do and for most people it was a great opportunity
to showcase their work.  I think the Android developer marketplace is
sufficiently mature that it should be able to support a similar sort
of event now.

Can folk get in touch with me if they're interested. We're sure to be
running this in Belfast -  Dublin or maybe Derry will depend on
interest.

Matt