Hi, I'm just starting out programming for the android and I want to
eventually do games. A major concern of mine is being limited by the
size of applications. I know when I look for new games if its above
1mb I get very critical since I only have 10mb left on my phone.

What I'd like to do is have the user install all files normally, but
on the first run of the program have what files that can be moved,
moved to the SD card and deleted from the phone's memory. This would
mostly be for images, animations, and sound effects but if more could
be done then that would be great.

So is this possible? Or would I have to set up a system where they
install the bare bones and then download the rest from a server and
have those put on the SD card?