@Override
public boolean onContextItemSelected(MenuItem item) {
    final AdapterView.AdapterContextMenuInfo info =
(AdapterView.AdapterContextMenuInfo) item.getMenuInfo();
    // Use the info object to get the position, targetView, etc.
}

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on