Hi,
 i just switched my example program to get location updates from
android sdk 1.1 to sdk 1.5... the code worked well in 1.1 but i have
problem doing the same in sdk 1.5 ... i am getting only the first
location update...i dont know where the problem exists..

 i have added all the needed permissions for location updates and
using the kml file... as i was doing the same in sdk 1.1..

 i have this problem in the emulator ..can u please help me in running
the simple location updates program android sdk 1.5... i would really
appreciate if u can fwd any code...or link where i can refer..

thanks in advance.

regards
Sheik