Hi

I am new to Android. Just started with Hello activity program(1.5 R3
SDK).

I am planning to write an application which can take complete control
of UI.
including:

Incoming Call indication, Incoming SMS indication,  etc. etc.

Is there any mechanism in Android to control the default UI
behaviour??

Like there must be some listener to track the incoming call, but then,
can I restrict the incoming call indication
and show my own screen? Similarly for other scenarios.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
hstdev