Hi,

I'm trying to open the system's window (GPS enable window) using the
following code. I get an exception saying the com.android.settings
activity cannot be located.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
Jean

ComponentName c = new ComponentName
("com.android.settings","com.android.settings.SecuritySettings");
                            //
("com.android.settings","com.android.settings.SecuritySettings");

                                    Intent i = new Intent
(Settings.ACTION_SECURITY_SETTINGS);
                                    i.addCategory(Intent.CATEGORY_LAUNCHER);
                                    i.setComponent(c);
                                    i.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
                                    startActivity(i);