I have achieved to have both satellite and street view in my app. I
want to have live photographic images to be displayed in my app as
well. I am talking about images shown on the page maps.google.com once
you drop on a particular location. Please go maps.google.com and use
it and tell me how can i incorporate live pictures of streets zoomed
as if i am standing there.
Thanks for the information Wayne,
Maqsood