Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Your suggestion actually takes away the point of the HelloWebView
tutorial, in which we are shown how to intercept the actions and have
more control over the view by creating a sub-class of WebViewClient.

Anyways, of course, any input is appreciated, and actually, I do get
the same behavior when using WebViewClient!!! This strikes me as very
odd, because what we're basically doing is replacing default behaviour
with default behavirour, no?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Christer