Hi,
        I am unable to stop the emulator from command prompt.Can
anyone please help me in this.
        I am using Linux Fedora 9.0 version and Adroid SDK Version is
1.1, Ant 1.6.5.
        To start the emulator I have used following steps.
        Open a terminal and go to android-sdk-linux_x86-1.1_r1/tools
and type "emulator" .after typing "emulator" ,press ENTER key.
         It will launch a Android Emulator in port 5554.
         Now my concern is to stop the Emulator which is running.I
have tried with opening another terminal and run kill -9 (process Id
for emulator running) which is not working. On click of  "cross
symbol" to close emulator is hanging the system and Keyboard is not
responding at all.Please help me to avoid forceful shutdown of the
system everytime just to stop an emulator.

Thanks,
Smruti