From: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-beginn...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of izzy
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 6:44 AM
To: Android Beginners
Subject: [android-beginners] Running the android emulator, easiest way?

I just want to know, whats the easiest way to run the android emulator?.
I hate using the command line mainly because its gives me alot of
problems, and ive always had bad luck with it.

I keep getting this error after typing:

C:\android\android sdk\tools>android create avd

Just to test it without the variable or options or anything i get java
is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or
batch file