I have an arrayadapter which stores the names of the 12 months of the
year:
final String[] Months = new String[]
{"January","February","March","April","May","June","July","August",
                "September","October","November","December"};
ArrayAdapter<String> monthArray = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, Months);

I also have a textview where if I enter some text, the matching text
in the arrayadapter appears below the textbox.
final AutoCompleteTextView textView = (AutoCompleteTextView)
findViewById(R.id.testAutoComplete);
textView.setAdapter(monthArray);

For example, if I start typing the characters of January, I should see
the word January appear below the textbox (like how google suggest
works). So my program seems to be working, but when I start typing Jan
for example, a box appears below with the word January in it, but I
can only see the text when it is highlighted. So for some reason, the
text is the same colour as the background box(white in this case).
Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks!