There are a lot of good tutorials/examples on the web on using
Intents.

If you post your code using Intents, someone will help you get
started. If you are using Android, you should be familiar with
Intents.

Thanks,
Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.