HI

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pjv/androidsfortune/trunk/annotate/head%3A/src/net/lp/androidsfortune/utils/FullScrollView.java.<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Epjv/androidsfortune/trunk/annotate/head%3A/src/net/lp/androidsfortune/utils/FullScrollView.java.>

this will work smoothly only not like webview....

both horizontal and vertical scroll will happen here....

--
Regards