shobhit kasliwal wrote:
> I tried the DemoApi's that come's with the sdk but still no luck.
> I am still getting a still image with audio if I try to run teh Wmv file
> and for 3gp and mp4 I am not getting anything.

WMV is not supported on Android generally. WMV may be supported on
select devices from manufacturers.

> I am not geting what the problem is...??

1. Start with a video file known to work with your sample, or known to
work on Android.

For example:

http://www.law.duke.edu/cspd/contest/finalists/

At least the "Documentaries and You" video works fine on Android. I have
used it with numerous training classes, with my sample code I linked to
earlier.

2. Check your warnings in logcat to see if anything shows up.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Books: http://commonsware.com/books.html