Hello
It seems to me that along with many people on this list we are often
struggling to do the same things, maybe with just a different twist
here and there. In my case taking pictures, recording comments and
uploading these to a web site. I have found several examples of each
of these and they work more or less well.

Is there a repository where people could work together on say an
Activity to use the camera, or to upload a file to a website. If we
have several people working on these issues in a cooperative fashion
we will make a lot better apps, maybe you will find my mistakes rather
than a user.