Lee Wilson wrote:
> I know its a silly question, but I cant seem to find the answer.
>
> Is it possible to run code i have compiled on the emulator ? I cant
> work out how to do it.
>
> I am happier using the command line if that helps.
>
> I just want to compile my own rom and play about with it, but it would
> be easier to test using the emulator rather than having to reflash my
> phone every 10 minutes.

This list is for questions about the SDK. Questions about building the
firmware are best suited for:

-- [android-platform] (if you are planning on contributing code to the
project)
-- [android-porting] (otherwise)

http://source.android.com/discuss

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 Available!