I have 2 versions of a "Hello,World" project. Both were newly built.
One I built with Android 1.5-API Level 3 and one with Android1.6-API
Level 4.

If I run them as initially setup then they both run fine.

I then changed the build target of the 1.6-API Level 4 down to 1.5-API
Level 3 via right clicking on the project, selecting "Properties" and
then "Andoird" and selecting a different build target.

The "Android 1.6" icon is changed to an "Android 1.5" icon in the
Package Explorer but when I rebuild and rerun I get the following
error:

[2009-09-29 19:05:57 - MyFirstAndroidApp]ERROR: Application requires
API version 4. Device API version is 3 (Android 1.5).
[2009-09-29 19:05:57 - MyFirstAndroidApp]Launch canceled!

Has anyone else experienced this problem in changing the build target?

Thanks

Graham