Let us keep aside the fact that I'm using a custom view. Consider a
normal case,
where I am using an existing Android view, for example AnalogClock
class in my layout. Is there anyway I can call a public method
of AnalogClock Class through the remote view? I need to dynamically
update something in the AnalogClock and that needs to be reflected in
the remote view. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks