I am not aware of one already developed for Android, but in theory if
you have a C-compiler written in C, then you could run that on Android
to compile code on the phone.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.