Hi,

I am using Vista. I have been trying to create an AVD, but have had
little success.  In my directory I go to android-sdk-windows-1.6_r1/
tools.  I then open the android application which brings me to command
promt.  Initially when opened the command prompt says that I do not
have access and precedes to take me to 'android sdk'.  So, I also
tried this under admin access, but received the same results. The
command prompt states 'no command parameters provided, launching ui'.
I then opened cmd and tried to go in manually with no luck. Cmd would
not let me open android-sdk-windows-1.6_r1.  I am trying to  do the
following command line:

android create avd -n <name> -t <targetID> [-<option> <value>] ...

This is provided by:
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/avd.html

Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!