Hey thanks for the reply.  I understand a bit better what I need to do now
but still having a lot of bother on actually finding devices via the ip
address and connecting through this. are there any tutorials or sample code
on how to do this anywhere?

On Oct 5, 2009 9:30 PM, "Roman ( T-Mobile USA)" <