Okay, I understand my error.

But now that I've modify my code with the process done by my
doInBackground method and the draw done by the onProgressUpdate, I
still don't have any change done on the gui. Debugging the
application, it seems that the method onProgressUpdate is never
called.
Here is the code: http://pastebin.com/m13f62a86

Thanks.