Hi,

I want to have two orientation mode for two things in a single activity. I have
a VideoView which needs to be in landscape mode and a dialogbox which needs to
be in portrait mode. But i forced settting
android:screenOrientation="landscape" in manifest xml file. So it is showing
videoview and dialogbox also in landscape mode, which i don't want.
How to show videoview (in linear layout) in landscape mode and dialogbox in
portrait mode when both are in one activity?

-Martin Prabakar.