Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I took the Sensor developer page as a typical example:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/hardware/Sensor.html

and in the "summary" section the methods have no comments.

If I take another random section as an example; DialerFilter:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/DialerFilter.html

and select getDigits() you'll now see that there are no comments in
either the summary or main section.

I know the Android is a free system but I stand by my point that the
documentation could be a lot better. The better the developer
documentation, the better the take up.

Cheers

Graham