uses-library is for shared library which you cannot add yourself.

You should simply have to put the jar file in your project folder and,
from Eclipse, do a right click on it from the Package Explorer and
choose "Add to build path"

Xav

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!