The emulator takes extremely long to load.  If you have a phone, you would
notice that the second android image that you reference is the initial boot
up screen for the phone.  Just wait longer.  Depending on your machine
speed, os, etc... I have heard the emulator startup time can take any where
from a few minutes to hours.  On my machine it takes about 2 minutes.

Also, this question has been asked several times.  Please search the group
before posting redundant questions... Especially if they have already been
answered.

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Mr. Baseball 34 <mrbasebal...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have Eclipse Galileo JDK6.17 with Android 1.5R3. I can't even get the
> Hello World app running correctly.
> A Lot of messages say to wait for the emulator, well when it first comes
> up, it shows attachment
> android1.png (also posted here:.
> http://www.delphicommunity.com/android1.png)
>
> I will wait for a while and the screen will clear then it shows the
> attachment android2.png
> (also posted here: http://www.delphicommunity.com/android2.png).
>
> Any ideas as to why it won't even work for this simple little app?
>

>  --

  • [android-b... Mr. Baseball 34
    • Re: [... Justin Anderson
      • R... Mr. Baseball 34