Hi,
    I want to launch an activity only when there is no activity on android
till a particular a period of time. I know the timer value, and I want
notification after inactivity timeout of timer value. Just like what windows
provides, you set some timer value and system will be locked after that
particular inactivity timeout.

Currently I am using ACTION_SCREEN_OFF intent, but this notification timer
value i.e. inactivity timer value is screen timeout of android's default
setting.

Does anybody has any idea about providing our own timer value for
ACTION_SCREEN_OFF ? Or different way of getting inactivity notifications ?

Thanks in advance,
Swapnil

|| Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare ||
|| Hare Rama    Hare Rama   Rama   Rama    Hare Hare ||