Hi Yousuf,

Thank you very much for the answer. However, I don't know in which
directory i should put the file? I don't want to save the file from my
application - it should just be there when the application is
installed. I don't think I can access this file with the
context.openFileInput() method? Or am I wrong?

//Kaloer