Hi all!

My old SE phone was able to show additional cell information like city/
district name, train stations, events, etc. depending on the currently
used GSM station. As my operator supports this, I'd really love to
have the same information on my G1, but I can't seem to find support
for the same feature in Android, only for getting the name of the
network operator. Would someone please tell me how to retrieve this
kind of additional cell info? Thanks for any replies in advance!