Dear all,

I am trying to use an android phone to send a file to my laptop, the
program works well under wifi network, but it does not work if i use
3G network...How to solve this problem?

my socket is very simple:
server side:    adr1 = new ServerSocket(3108);
                Socket server = adr1.accept();
client side:                Socket client;
                                client = new Socket("10.217.137.110",
3400);

I tried to use a socket with remote ip, remote port, local ip and
local port, this method does not work for both wifi and 3G network....

Thanks a lot!
gn