Interesting idea.. I am guessing you're looking at a way to make android
devices "kid friendly" so that they can play games, run apps, but can't take
snapshots/videos of kids in school and such. I'd love to see an app like
that.. especially one that can be set up for times.. like disable it during
school hours, but then allow it on weekends.