Hi everybody, I've been sarching in forums (and google) trying to find
something helpful but I had no luck, so I hope someone here could help
me.

I'm trying to make a simple "Piano -like" app, so I can press a button
and a sound will be playing as long as I'm pressing it. I would also
like to record in a text file what buttons I've been presing and how
much time (just similar to midi format), so I could reproduce it
later.

The question is: what media resource should I use? I should record the
"plain sounds" in some kind of music format (one archive for each
sound ) and then call them using soundpool? There's no other more
optimized option... 'cause I don't like the sound of what I've been
thinking of...specially if I want to make a composer mode and deal
with time.

Thanks and sorry for my poor English... greetings from Spain :-) South
Europe :-)