It's likely that your IT department configured your browser to go through
your corporate proxy.
Talk to them to figure out how to configure Eclipse to use your proxy (in
preferences under General >Network connections)

Xav

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Taruna Maddali <taruna.madd...@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi again
> but when i directly go to the link from the browser ,the xml file opens.
>

> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM, S.T. Hector CHANCOCO <soloc...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hy,
>> Please make sure your corporate firewall is not blocking the connection
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

>> On Mar 10, 2010, at 8:25 AM, taru <taruna.madd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  want to add one more thing..i am working behind  a corporate proxy..

>>> --
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en
>>>

>> --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en
>>

>  --
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners?hl=en

--
Xavier Ducrohet
Android SDK Tech Lead

Please do not send me questions directly. Thanks!