Hi Spredzy,

In addition to the performance notes that you've already found at the
main Android site, coding conventions in general usage by Android
developers, and that are based on Sun's Java coding guidelines, can be
found at:

http://source.android.com/submit-patches/code-style-guide

If you are using Eclipse, check the following stackoverflow link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2480596/did-anyone-create-the-java-code-formatter-profile-for-eclipse-ide-that-conforms-t

This has links to get the Eclipse code formatter template and import
organizer template recommended by the Android code style guide (the
top link). You can just copy the templates and import them into
Eclipse (for the Galileo Eclipse release this would be: Window-
>Preferences->Java->Code Style->Formatter, and ...Code Style->Import
Organizer, and them Import).

Hope this helps!
XCaffeinated