Hey,

After reading so many tutorials about how to read a file from res/raw,
i'm still wondering how i can write a file to res/raw.

At the moment I'm saving my file like this to the emulator:

         FileOutputStream fos = null;
         OutputStreamWriter osw = null;

         try{
                 fos = openFileOutput(filename + ".xml", MODE_WORLD_READABLE);
                 osw = new OutputStreamWriter(fos);

                 ... //some code
           }

But the problem is, i need to read it from another class, which only
accepts xml - files.

I would be very glad if someone could help me.