So I have a question about this. There is a built in facebook app on my
droid. Maybe it's not on all android devices.. but basically I can't remove
it (that I know of) and I sign in to it. Can't an app access the built-in
facebook to sign in and not have to display some facebook sign in page
directly to utilize facebook? Is there no way to make use of the facebook
app that comes with Android?