I also had seen that pie chart and information, and loved it.  Unfortunately,
I notice that it's data from the turn of the year (week ending 4-Jan-2010).
Does anyone know if Market folks generate this data more regularly, and if
there's any web site we could look at to see it?

  I'd love to know what people are using this month, rather than 4+ months ago.

                             - Chris