I downloaded all the *.html fies (well, all of android-sdk-
linux_x86-1.6_r1/docs) and I search the whole thing using Linux
command line as follows:

find . -name "*.html" | xargs grep "ArrayAdapter"

Or, I can put some other keyword in place of ArrayAdapter, not
necessarily a class name or method name.

Does this answer your question?