Well, of course the docs will not be clear on that, as YOU are not
very clear on it. What is "continuous different UI screens moving
around with the user input" supposed to MEAN? Usually, you want a UI
screen to stay in one place while it has focus so that the user CAN
enter data. But you seem to want it to move around while it has focus.

If not, what DO you mean?