Hi All,

         I have implemented Section Indexer for an Adapter class which
extends BaseAdapter. Now for the first launch Section Indexer is
showing an overlay correctly. But when the contents of the list gets
updated the Section Overlay does not get updated and gives
ArrayOutOfBoundException. For one fix what i did is i made
listview.setFastScrollEnabled(false); update the adapter contents; and
then listview.setFastScrollEnabled(true);
Now what happens is it gets updated but the Overlay is coming to the
left top of the listview. How can I fix this.