Hello,

We're super excited to introduce Change Connections, an initiative by
The Feast social innovation conference in collaboration with Nokia.

http://feastongood.com

We've just launching change-connections.com, an online open innovation
forum based in serious play around serious issues. The site offers a
space to exchange, connect and collaborate for social good and to
foster thinking around groundbreaking social innovation.

http://change-connections.com

Change Connections explores the massive potential for new connections
and innovation in communication technology to make the world a better
place.Features include quotes from a series of more than 40 expert
interviews, focus areas ranging from learning to livelihood, case
studies of existing work and soon, a connections sections for new
methods of ideating.

In case you think your readers might be interested, we've attached the
press release and included it below for your reference. We very much
want Change Connections to be a meaningful and open innovation
experience, and would love to work with you to innovate the world to a
better place.

You can visit Change Connections online at http://change-connections.com/,
and please connect with us via our Twitter profile as well. We look
forward to your thoughts and please be in touch if we can provide any
further information!

All our best,

The Change Connections team

http://change-connections.com