Hello everyone, I'm working on my first real Android app.  What I am
trying to figure out how to do, is click on a button from the main
screen, and by clicking on that button, the app downloads a JavaScript
that contains a list of available downloads.  It would automatically
form the clickable list items based on what is contained in the
JavaScript.

I cannot seem to find any info in detail on this topic.  So if anyone
would have any experience with this subject it would be greatly
appreciated if you could maybe share what exactly I need to do for
this or at least point me in the correct direction :)

Thank you