The best and most fastest memory saving way is to use a CorsorAdapter
as the adapter used by your ListView. So the things you should take
into account are:
 * ContentProvider
 * CursorAdapter
 * ListView

I made an app that takes an special RSS feed and handles it using
those classes, hace a look at: http://code.google.com/p/meneameandroid/