I am building Android apps on a laptop running Ubuntu 10.04 using Eclipse and
the "New Android Project" is so long that the "Build Target" listbox is
scrunched up so that you can't read the available entries.

There is enough blank space between the "Min SDK Version:" textbox and the
button row that some could be removed and then at least one line of a "Build
Target" would show.

I don't know where to post this request.  Do you?

Thanks.

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Build id: 20100218-1602

  Android DDMS  0.9.6.v201002051504-24846
com.android.ide.eclipse.ddms.feature.group

  Android Development Tools     0.9.6.v201002051504-24846
com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.feature.group

  Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers    1.2.2.20100217-2310     epp.package.jee