Hi all,

before I start banging my head against the wall, I would like to know if
the software I have in mind is technically possible on Android.

I would like to code a local tcp/ip server, listening on an high port
(say... 8080 or 12345) only on the localhost interface (127.0.0.1).
Is it possibile? I found near to nothing on the Internet.

And also, is it possible to start my "service provider" automatically
whenever some app tries to connect to that port (via a notification, for
example)?
Or must I start my server everytime I need it, manually?

Thank you very much.
Bye.