Hi,
 I want to create a log file for my application in application space,
so that user can review what went wrong. But We can not access files
created in application space(access in the sense that we can not pull
it to desktop , or can not view on phone using some editor). Can
anybody please help me to create a file on application space and tell
a way to read it.

I am doing this

String fileName = Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory()+"/
WFLog.txt";
FileOutputStream fout = new FileOutputStream(fileName);

I have also tried using
openOutputStream with permission WORLD_READABLE.

Alternative I thought was to create log file on sdcard but I can not
delete it when application gets uninstalled. This also can be helpful
if anybody knows how to delete sdcard files created by application on
removal(unistall) of application.

Thanks&Regards
Changdeo Jadhav