I am not sure how you can do that as Android is based on Java and not
JavaScript.
If you already have some c++ experience, the switch to Java should not
be too difficult.

You could buy some books or you could check out this link
http://www.javabeginner.com/learn-java/introduction-to-java-programming
Most of the topics won't be necessary for Android development but they
are good to know as a Java programmer.

-Tope