Hello everybody. Thanks for the suggestions. I guess the problem is I
am learning Java as well and at the same time I am learning Android.
So it's sort of hard for me to follow the conventions and the syntax.
But I do try to look into the existing questions related to the
topic.  I will certainly try to look more in depth in future to avoid
redundant posts. Thanks everyone