First, make sure you add the new activity to your application's manifest
file.  If it is not there you will not be able to launch it.

Second, the Intent class (which is used to start the second activity) has
methods for storing and retrieving certain types of data.  You can store the
id in the intent and retrieve it in the second activity to display the
appropriate image.

Hope that helps,
Justin

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.